In this blog, I will address more of the Frequently Asked Questions about franchise programs:
Q. What makes National Franchise Associates different from other franchise consulting firms?
A. At NFA, we approach franchise consulting by looking at developing a franchise program from both the franchisor’s and the franchisee’s point of view. This approach allows us to provide our clients with the best possible franchise consulting service through:
- Broad franchise consulting experience that results in workable franchise programs
- Over three decades of proven expertise in franchise consulting and the development of successful franchise programs
- Offering our franchise consulting clients substantially lower fees
- Developing franchise programs tailored to the specific franchisor’s strengths and market niche
- Creating franchise programs with built-in advantages over existing competitors
- Knowing what other franchise companies have found successful, saving you valuable time and eliminating many potentially serious mistakes
- An integrated approach that results in a franchise program that meets your goals and needs
- Offering on-going franchise consulting support to new franchisors
Q. How much time will it take to put together a franchise program?
A. Again, NFA offers you flexibility in this area, and the answer depends upon your needs and time frame. Developing a franchise program tailored to you and your company requires input from you. If you have more time to devote to the franchise consulting project each week, we can complete the work in a few months. We can also lengthen the target completion date if you have limited time available to work on it.